Suffolk Coast Tourism
The Suffolk Coast DMO Annual Conference takes place at Bruisyard Hall on Thursday 23rd March, from 9am to 1pm.
This free to attend event aims to bring together all the tourism-related businesses on the Suffolk Coast to boost the visitor economy.
Using 'The Suffolk Coast' brand, the DMO works hard to raise the profile of the Suffolk coast, attracting visitors to the area, focusing on improving out of season trade.
The conference programme includes:
- Suffolk Food Trails - promote your business using this innovative trail platform
- How to reach new audiences through creating video
- Domestic tourism trends from VisitEngland
- New market opportunities for the East Coast: Coastal Pass - cutting edge technology to attract visitors from the Netherlands
- The latest coastal research to grow off-peak visitors
Find out more and register here